Click to Visit Alkon's Home page
|Angle Flow Control Valve
The Alkon Angle Flow Control Series of Valves are your best
accurate flow control, in a small efficient
Features like Built-In Push In Fittings, pre-applied thread
and a swivel design all add up to a package that will save time,
and energy, in situation that require accurate pneumatic control.
- Choice of Built-In Series AQ Push-In fittings, or NPTF connections
- Pre-Applied Teflon based Thread sealant
- Recessed screw driver adjustment, or optional Knurled Aluminum Knob.
- Convenient swivel feature for ease of tubing alignment.
- 5 PSI cracking pressure
- Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Temperature Range: From -10 Degrees to +160 Degrees Farenheight
- Can be used with polyethylene, nylon, or soft copper tubing, as well as
polyurethane at 90 durometer and over.
- Electroless nickel plated stem.
- Viton Seals.
- BSPT and metric outside diameter tube connections.
- Knurled aluminum knob with locknut.
|In-Line Flow Control Valve
The Alkon J Series of Flow
Control, Needle and Check
Valves offer substantially higher
air flow than any other valve in
their size or pressure range.
Alkon pioneered the two taper
needle, and the inline flow path
designs to provide the highest
flow, coupled with the most
sensitve metering full open to
- Positve no leak stem seal.
- Safe Positive Stop for needle travel.
- Precision calibrated dial to determine and allow a return to required flow
- Maximum Operating Pressure:3000 PSI
- 2 PSI check cracking pressure.
- One peice forged housing.
- Nickel plating for service in areas with corrosive media.
- Friction O-ring for micrometer adjustments.
- Viton Seals.
- British Standard Parallel Pipe Threads
- Removable knob.