| Bar Manifolds
- Standard materials are Aluminum and Ductile Iron. Other materials including Mild Steel or Stainless Steel are optionally available.
- Special Finishes including Black Oxide, Electroless Nickel Plating or Anodizing are optionally available.
- Internal galleries are equal to or greater than the nominal port connection in order to minimize pressure drops and fluid velocities.
- Maximized port spacing and edge distance in order to ensure easier installation and servicing. This wider spacing required larger or different cross-sections than typically found on some models.
- P to T relief cavities in Sun and Common Cavity form are standard options, while the ISO and other types are non-standard options.
- No variation in the design layout for each Model regardless of Port Code.
- Manifolds with Flange Ports are available with UNC mounting threads and SAE Ports or with Metric mounting threads and Metric Ports as standard.
- UNC or Metric Mounting Bracket Kits are Standard. Four-Bolt Mounting Option for vertically mounting D03 and D05 Standard Flow Parallel Manifolds to the reservoir top and improved performance is available.
- Common Drain Ports where offered are supplied on both ends of the manifolds for ease of installation and connecting a series of manifolds without the need of tees or elbows
- Independent Pilot Pressure Ports are standard options. Common Pilot Pressure Ports are available as a Standard Option for D05H(E) High Flow and Very High Flow Manifolds and as a Non-Standard Option for D07, D08 and D10 Manifolds.
- Dual Tank Ports on the interface of all D05H and D05HE High Flow and Very High Flow Manifolds, with X & Y ensures maximum valve performance unlike many competitor products.
- Pilot Port adapters for any D05 manifold ease the installation of any D05H and D05HE Two-Stage valves. Only order the number of stations required. Please note these adapters are best suited on the ends of the manifold.
- "P" and "T" port isolations are available for manifolds up to 10 stations. A second gauge port is provided with "P" port isolations when possible. See chart on Page 1.00.02 for coding option.