Click to visit Haskel's Website
Click to Order Haskel Products
Haskel International, Inc. is the world's leading manufacturer of pneumatically
driven, high-pressure liquid pumps, gas boosters, air pressure amplifiers, and high
pressure systems and accessories. For over a half-century, the Company has been
recognized as a leader in high-pressure technology. Haskel has worldwide facilities
dedicated to serving an ever-growing list of customers.
The Company's products have a wide range of applications generally focused on
the pressurization, transfer, storage or control of liquids and gases under pressure.
Typically, the applications include pressure testing, work holding and actuation,
transferring and mixing of liquids and gases under pressure and generally ensuring
the effectiveness of the customer's production and quality processes. Haskel's
products are frequently used in safety devices and the protection of the environment.
Programs to help with Pumps, Gas Boosters, and Air Amplifiers:
- Air Amplifier Program: Click to learn about air amplifiers and their applications and benefits, read a general description, operational guidelines, see a model selection chart, selct an air amplifier, and see dimensions and graphs.
- Gas Booster Program: Click to learn about gas boosters and their applications and benefits, read a general description, model selection chart, select a gas booster, see a dimensions graph, and see a chart about gas compressibility.
- Liquid Pump Program: Click to learn about liquid pumps and their applications and benefits, operating principles, model range overview, select a liquid pump, see a dimensions graph, and see a compatability check chart.
Pumps, Gas Boosters and Air Amplifiers
Haskel International, Inc. manufactures a comprehensive
range of Products and Systems.
- Pumps can be supplied which offer liquid pressures
of up to 100,000 PSI (7000 Bar)
- Gas Boosters offer pressures up to 35,000 PSI (2400 Bar)
- Air amplifiers can boost compressed air in direct supply to output ratios of between 2:1 and 35:1.