Save time and money building complex guarding, machine frames, workstations, and much more with the simple bolt-together construction of Bosch Rexroth’s T-slot extruded aluminum framing. This high-quality structural framing material is as durable as steel, but much easier to assemble, reconfigure, and reuse. Bosch Rexroth’s modular profile system is sleek, clean, and aesthetically pleasing and requires no painting or other finishing. A complete line of accessory items is available to provide additional functionality, ergonomics, or design to the finished structure.
Airline carries a huge inventory and offers fast delivery of the widest range of profile shapes, sizes, accessories, and connectors, available for every application and load requirement. Our team of framing product experts can help you with design, engineering, fabrication, and installation.
Airline offers a variety of options to meet our customers’ requirements:
- Profiles available in single sticks or bulk bundles in pre-determined lengths
- Can also be purchased by the mm (we will cut to a specified length)
- Custom profile machining and end finishing, such as hole drilling, thread tapping, miter cutting, and milling
- EcoShape tubular framing
- Design of manual production systems
- Kitted materials for quick and easy assembly by the customer
- Fully designed and assembled structures. Since 1992, Airline has been building customized structures using Bosch Rexroth aluminum framing. Examples of our work are on our Structural Framing Systems page. We specialize in:
- Ergonomic workstations
- Carts, flow racks, roller conveyors, and packing stations for lean manufacturing
- Shelving and display systems
- Modular scaffolding
- Machine safeguarding with or without integrated control
- Laboratory and clean room enclosures
- Conveyors and other automated systems
Shop the categories below to find the strut profiles and all of the related items you need to build virtually any type of framing structure.