Membrane air dryer series IDG is available in a single unit or combination unit style. IDG/M models combine a mist separator and micro mist separator with a single unit. IDG/V models combine a regulator with the IDG/M model. Options available include one-touch fitting exhaust of purge air. If purged air is not exhausted around membrane air dryer, air is exhausted with tubing away from its dryer.
- Offered in a single unit or a combination unit type
- +5, -4, -40 and -76°F atmospheric dew point options (-15, -20, -40, and -60°C)
- 10 sizes available
- Dew point indicator standard on most sizes
- Max. inlet air temperature: 122°F / 50°C
- Connections: NPT, Rc or G threads