Pressure Switch series ISE20C is a high-precision digital pressure switch offering compatibility with both compressed air and non corrosive liquids. Compared to the ISE20, the ISE20C adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog output, either voltage or current. The ISE20C also has an IP65 protection rating and a 2 MPa pressure range option. Each model in the ISE20 family offers a 3-screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the current measured value in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Delay time for the switch output can be as brief as 1.5 ms, while current consumption is held to 35 mA or less. ISE20C is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant.
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa,kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP)
- 1 analog output (voltage or current)
- Piping options: Rc, NPT, G, URJ, TSJ rear or bottom aligned
- Bracket or panel mounting options